The NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Child’s Classic Anorak will give you that little added piece of mind when going to the zoo, baseball game, local park or anywhere you may worry about the well being of your child. It’s lightweight construction makes it a perfect three-season jacket or even in the winter with a favorite hoodie under it.
Sporting a hood with a small brim will protect your child’s face from wet or windy weather. Elastic cuffs and drawstring hem will also keep them child warm. The front zipper makes it easy for even the youngest to take it on and off.
The NIJ IIIA panels in the back and front of this jacket remove easily for simple machine washing and drying.
Key Features and Benefits
- Relaxed fit for great three season use
- Water-resistant supplex nylon fabric
- Large kangaroo pouch has angled openings to help keep items from falling out
- Reflective triangle patch on back adds visibility in low light
- Machine wash and dry for easy care
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels
- Talos Ballistics incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar technology in the construction of their bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most hand gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliper, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
Colors: Black/Blue, Red/Blue, Olive/Teal
Sizes: Small (8) – chest 27, Medium (10-12) – chest 28-30, Large (14-16) – chest 31-33, X-Large (18) – chest 34