The Bullet Resistant Everest Parka Jacket is the perfect parka to wear on chilly winter day when discreet protection is desired.
Armed with Threat level IIIA panels it provides the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. Ballistic panels are removable for easy cleaning.
The Everest has an oxford nylon shell and polyester lining and the soft faux mouton-lined hood, storm flap, and cuffs are designed to keep you warm in cold conditions. The jacket has multiple pockets and reinforced elbows.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable hood is lined with faux mouton and trimmed with a removable faux fur
- Two lower flap pockets
- Two large snap-closure chest pockets
- Zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve with 4 additional pockets
- Water-resistant exterior fabric
- Weighs approximately 7 lbs.
- Front & rear protection only
- The Everest Parka incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar XP technology in the construction of their bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most hand gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliper, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
Colours: Black, Red, Blue
Sizes: Click on photo chart