The bullet resistant Bravo Flight Jacket is constructed of mid-weight flight nylon with a water resistance shell and with removable ballistic panels carried inside its full cut shell.
Inspired by the MA-1 Navy fighter pilot jacket it was the first military flight jacket to cross over into civilian fashion and has stood the test of time.
This nylon flight jacket includes knit cuffs, a knit collar and waistband, as well as a strong front zipper with storm flap for warmth. There are multiple snap-closure pockets as well.
This flight jacket has timeless style and best of all it blends into any casual atmosphere. Great for spring, summer or fall.
Features & Benefits:
- Premium Polyester material
- Water repellent outer shell
- Full cut for extra comfort
- Snapped side slash pockets for extra security
- Arm pocket for optional cell phone or I-pod storage
- Front & rear protection only
- Incorporates the latest Kevlar XP technology in the construction of the bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most and gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliper, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL,
Available Color: Black & Navy