You will be impressed by the quality, fit and feel of the Reaper Tactical Vest with NIJ IIIA panels that are one of the thinnest, most lightweight, flexible, and discreet, panel available in today’s market.
It features removable anti slip shoulder pads. The mesh lining keeps you cool while wearing the vest. Now equipped with a front document pocket, updated cummerbund design, and more effective quick-release system.
Has release pulls, which can be set on either shoulder and is sized for both Body Armor/Load Carriage System /SPEAR cut soft armor and SAPI plates for front and back protection.
The vest is covered top to bottom in MOLLE webbing for adding pouches and gear and has lots of hook and loop closures for department or unit ID’s.
The Reaper Tactical Vest comes with both the front and back bulletproof panels.
Features and Benefits:
- Removable anti-slip padded shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Release pull adapts to left or right shoulder
- Hook and loop webbing
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Padded mesh interior lining
- Easy access plate pockets
- Internal sleeves for soft armor
- Adjustable in girth and height
- Front & Rear pockets to accommodate 10 x 12 plates (not included)
- Available Side Panel Protection
- Bullet Resistant Panels incorporate the latest in DuPont Kevlar XP technology allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most hand gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliber, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more
Colors: Black, OD-Green, Coyote
One size fits most