The NIJ IIIA Bullet Resistant Kodiak Farm Coat is made of cotton sandstone duck and has a quilted nylon lining to withstand a wide range of temperature levels and armored with bullet resistant NIJ IIIA panels. Designed with two inside pockets, two-flapped chest pockets, and two front hand-warmer pockets, it can carry all your gear. Freedom of movement is ensured with a split-back with a bi-swing design. The pleated elbows are for extra durability and ease in movement. It is perfect for cold weather and is designed with 100% cotton sandstone duck to maximize comfort and increase durability. The rib-knit storm cuffs are designed to keep out cold temperatures and maximize warmth.
NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Kodiak Coat Key Features and Benefits:
- Outer sandstone duck that feels broken in for comfort
- Arctic-weight lining for high-quality temperature protection
- Bi-swing back to allow natural movement
- Two way brass zipper for ease while sitting
- Rib- knit cuffs to keep out unwanted cold air
- Convenient pockets that are easy to store personal items in
- Front & rear protection only
- Incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar technology in the construction of the bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most hand gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliber, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
Available Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL (+$93), XXXL (+$140)Available Colors: Black, Brown, Dark Brown