Bite Resistant Arm Guards with Added Foam For Special Needs Classrooms (Version 2) have been redesigned with the help of teachers at a school district in order to help protect professionals who interact with children that bite, scratch and pinch.
Our arm guards will reduce the risk of human teeth from penetrating skin. Neoprene has been added internally to help reduce bruising at the bite site.
PLEASE NOTE: We accept Purchase Orders (PO) from schools, school districts, educational authorities only. Email your signed PO to email@example.com
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we do not accept returns even if the items are unworn. If we make an error in shipping your products then we will send a replacement.
- Sold in pairs
- Quick to put on
- Worn close to the skin
- Worn with or without use of thumbhole
- Lined with Lycra for extra comfort
- Smooth cotton like feel against the skin
- Latex free
- Sizes S – XL (see size chart – sizing in cms)
- Machine washable on cold cycle, lay flat to dry
Ideal for persons working within:
- Special Education/Special Needs
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Healthcare
ANSI 105-2016 (North America)
- Cut Resistance (ASTM F2992 – TDM 100) – Level A5
- Puncture Resistance (EN 388:2003) – Level 5
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-09 2017) – Level 2