Our Bite Resistant Arm Guards For Special Needs Classrooms (Version 3) have been redesigned with the help of teachers at a school district in order to help protect professionals who interact with children that bite, scratch and pinch.
We are constantly trying to improve upon the design and increase the protection level of these bite resistant arm guards. They were designed with the help of teachers at a school district in order to help protect professionals who interact with children and adults that bite, scratch and pinch. They are made from durable materials and come in five different sizes that fit both left and right forearms.
PLEASE NOTE: We accept Purchase Orders (PO) from schools, school districts, educational authorities only. Email your signed PO to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we do not accept returns even if the items are unworn. If we make an error in shipping your products then we will send a replacement.
- Sold in pairs
- Quick to put on
- Worn close to the skin
- Worn with or without use of thumb hole
- Lined with Lycra for extra comfort
- Smooth cotton like feel against the skin
- Latex free
- Sizes S – XL (see size chart – sizing in cms)
- Machine washable on cold cycle, lay flat to dry
Ideal for persons working within:
- Special Education/Special Needs
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Healthcare
ANSI 105-2016 (North America)
- Cut Resistance (ASTM F2992 – TDM 100) – Level A5
- Puncture Resistance (EN 388:2003) – Level 5
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-09 2017) – Level 2
We invite you to read our relevant blog article: Click Here